Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hi I'm Daniel

Hi My name is Daniel Raymond Hagen, and
I have taken over mommy and daddy's blog spot.

In these to pic's I'm only 2 days old.
Wow what a world I'm still not sure about it, but mommy says I'll love it.


This is my First Pic with my Grandpa Russ. I think I have the Hagen Chin.( 4 hrs old)


This is my Grandma Barb, she came and spent a few day's with us when we got home. Thanks grandma. I Love you. Aunt Sarah is Looking at me over Grandma's shoulder.


This is my Aunt Rachael. I'm a whole day old.



This is my Grandpa Scott.


This is my Granny Karen, and Yep she want's me to call her granny.



1 comment:

  1. Daniel looks so long! Very sweet. :) Enjoy him little while you can - he's gonna get big...FAST. I can't wait to watch him grow on here.

    ReplyDelete